I've been told I'm stirring the pot

I've been a bit busy lately.

I woke up last Saturday with a really positive attitude. Although I still have down moments, and was very sad on Wednesday evening, for the most part I've been... I dunno... content? Happy is too strong a word... perhaps "interested" is better.

Like I have been saying, I know I'm going to be okay. Won would have wanted that for me.

So here is what I've been doing. I've been showing up in the news a lot lately as the speaker for the Central Valley Alliance of Atheists and Skeptics.

If you have recently googled Fresno Prayer and Atheists, you might wind up here. If so, check out the story on the CVAAS website.

I didn't plan on being a spokesperson on this issue. The Freedom from Religion Foundation is the one who delivered the letter on behalf of CVAAS members. We are here to provide legal "standing" if needed.

But I have no fear of speaking in public. So I guess I'm the one.

I'm on Twitter fairly often, you can follow me to the right. You're welcome to even send me a message that way if you wish. I'm afraid my poor blog has taken a major hit to the investigative reporting that I so enjoy doing. But those sorts of reports take time and effort.

No comments: