Hacking Blogger

I'm trying out a new hack that I found on the Hackosphere blog. It's called 'peekaboo' posting - or 'drop-down' posting. Via the Unbearable Lightness of being a Postdoc blog.

To see more, click on the 'read more' link below.

See? Now you can read the rest of the post! To get back to the summary portion of the post, click the 'summary only' link.

Note, this does leave a bug in your blog. From the Hackosphere blog:
Update 2: If you click "Older posts" link, the "Read more" link may appear even for the posts which you haven't divided into summary and full post. This is a known problem which we haven't solved yet.

Also note that if you click on a post title, you see that complete post with attached comments by itself. This isn't a bug - just thought I'd mention it.

On another note, Blogger DOES have a built-in bug (or perhaps it is only this template, I dunno) in that if you do click on the "Older Posts" link at the bottom, you won't be able to return to the main page by clicking on the blog header. This is why I included a link to the "-Main Page-" at the top right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arbizaa said...

For more information on hacking tutorials, rapidshare links, ebooks, white papers and certifications please visit

Hacking Rapidshare links

and

Hacking links


I'm sorry Arbizaa, you're linking to downloadable copyrighted books - I don't allow that in my blog.