More posts coming soon!

I know it's been a while since I last posted. It's been a busy couple of weeks.

Last week hay fever hit my allergies hard, almost laying me up for a day or three. After I sneezed 47 times in a row I broke down and went to get a steroid shot from the doctor!

This week has seen me busy in a new job function at work, which has resulted in me studying like crazy to catch up with the other engineers on my new team. Top this all off with me tutoring two or three nights a week, and the reading (and writing) for my Creationism Challenge, and it's no wonder I don't have time to blog.
But things are starting to slow down a little now - and perhaps I'll be able to post a couple of times in the next few days.

But until then, take a look at this wonderful Motivational Poster creator at flagrantdisregard!

(click on the picture to see it full sized)

No comments: