Fresno "Darwin was Right" debate - Darwin Wins!

I attended a debate on Evolution last night. The debate topic was, "Darwin was Right" - with two science professors and a high school biology teacher arguing the PRO side, and a pathologist, a physician's assistant and an English professor arguing the CON side.

Unlike most Darwin debates, this debate was won in favor of Darwin! I had a great time, and recorded most of the debate. You can read my review of the debate here, on the Fresno Atheist page of Meetup.com. I'll post about this debate again when I make the recording available for download


On an unrelated note - I've been playing around with search engine optimization of key words in my blog. I've already started to see a few improvements in my daily page loads. Now the hard part - making sure that I provide you, the discerning reader, with the content that will keep you coming back. That's hard because I don't post on a daily basis - usually I only post 2 or 3 times a week. I do try to keep my posts worthwhile.

If you have something you'd like to see me speak about, please send me an email!

1 comment:

Scientia said...

Glad to see the old boy still has it in him- and glad that the event turned out so well. Read your account and thought it would really have been interesting to be able to hear it.