Been keeping busy

I've been busy last weekend.

I've spent the weekend cleaning out my garage woodshop and getting ready to install new shelves, tear apart my benches, and make a new routing table all in an effort to give me the room to install my new lathe.

I've also been slowly going through Won's stuff, and getting ready to sell those things we no longer need. I am figuring out what items hold sentimental value so I can send them to my sister.

And I've jumped back into CVAAS. Sunday we had a great meeting, and I had a wonderful time at Drinking Skeptically. Thanks for the card everyone, I appreciate it.

Over the last month CVAAS brought one of our projects to life - and the fallout from that has kept CVAAS officers busy late into the night last night. Today several news organizations have called us for follow up.

So what's that all about? Well, the Freedom from Religion Foundation has sent a letter of warning to Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin.

So, I've been busy for the last 4 days, very busy. I've been upbeat mostly - keeping busy has certainly helped. i still get melancholy from time to time, and I don't expect this to last... but perhaps the times of light will happen longer, and more often than the times of darkness in my future.

1 comment:

Scott Hatfield . . . . said...

Doing my part on my blog. Am very interested to see what City Attorney says. Westerlund is simply grandstanding, as he's running for Radanovich's seat.

Scott