Blogging again.

It's been a busy couple of weeks for me, so I've been deficient in my posting. Which is driving me to distraction because I've got a couple of other posts that need to be polished up and submitted.

I've got one more post on the "School of Biblical Evangelism" to go, although I might break that into two posts. And I find I have more to say on the subject of ghost hunting. Although I did give a talk on Ghost Hunters and their Tools at the Heretic's Barbecue - you can view that talk here. (Go ahead and watch... personally, I can't stand to see myself talk!)

So, I find I have perhaps a little time for blogging - if some lovely skeptical / secular books don't pull me away.

2 comments:

Scott Hatfield . . . . said...

Mark, if there was supposed to be a link in this post for your talk, I can't detect it.

Calladus said...

I just fixed it. Thanks Scott.