Icons of Evolution progress

I received an email that contained a link to this Talk Origins web page, containing several refutations of Jonathan Wells’ book, “Icons of Evolution”. I took a quick look and then ran away from it. I really want my composition to not be based on this.

Unfortunately, from what little I did see, it is apparent that Talk Origins knows a lot about Wells sources. If I can't use Wells information to discover the original source for myself, I will use the Talk Origins site. So there may be some similar references there. If anyone knows of a non-secular web site that contains a summary of Wells sources, I’d be happy to use that too.

I know Wells lists his sources in the Appendix – it’s my understanding this isn’t a complete listing. I'm sure I'll know better as I compare the Appendix to the chapters, once I’ve finished making my notes on the book.

No comments: