Leaving - on a Jet Plane

Well it’s official - I’m going back to Korea. If everything works out I’ll be on a business trip to South Korea on Monday the 10th. It’ll be short; I’ll be back by Friday night. Of course I’ll chase or be chased by the dateline during the trip, so I’ll lose a day going there, and gain it coming back.

It will be the first time that I’ve been to Korea in over 10 years. I’m told there are a lot of changes, and that I shouldn’t expect a dollar to have the buying power that I remember from long ago. Still, I’m looking forward to the food, and to seeing a few of my old memories.

Hmmm... I think I’ll need to bring a camera.

The trip is a working trip for my employer - I’d love to tell you all about it, but I won’t. I can learn that lesson by reading about what happened to other people. I think I’ll only talk about topics that won’t get me into too much trouble, like my life, politics and religion.

No comments: